~LICENSED PSYCHOTHERAPIST~ AASECT CERTIFIED SEX THERAPIST~
What direction is your life going? Are you achieving your full potential?
Michele Sugg, MSW, will provide you with caring, confidential treatment,
geared toward helping you achieve a more vital, satisfying and rewarding life.
Therapy for concerns such as:
- Intimacy Issues
- Relationship/Couples/Marital Problems - Improving Sexual Satisfaction
- Sexual Concerns, Problems with Arousal, Lack of Desire
- Sexual Pain - Difficulty Achieving Orgasm
- Erection Problems (ED,) Rapid Ejaculation (RE,"PE,") Delayed Ejaculation (DE) - Urological/Gynocological Psychological Post-Surgical Adjustment - Issues with Sexual Desire, Sexual Desire Discrepancy
- Questioning Sexual Orientation, Sexual Identity, Relatonship Style - LGBTQQIA Issues
- Sexual Compulsivity
- Relationship Concerns for a Spectrum of Sexualities
- Learning Problem Solving Skills
- Improving Relationship Skills - Healing from Loss - Letting Go of the Past
...In a quiet, comfortable, accessible, setting.
Sometimes life feels out of control. Relationships may not be as fulfilling as they used to be, anxieties and worries get in the way of enjoying life.
Therapy can help.
You don't have to be a victim of your past. You can change negative patterns that are interfering with your happiness. Whether you are seeking help as an individual, or as part of a relationship, opening yourself up to the process of self-discovery and positive change can help bring more joy into your life.
I am here to help you start that process.
Therapy is not magic. It is about developing a relationship with someone you can trust, identifying key issues, and learning the tools to make your life happier. It is more of a journey than a destination. As you attain your goals you may notice feeling less anxious and depressed, more relaxed, energized, and satisfied.
Join me in helping you make your life better.
ABOUT SEX THERAPY
When sexual functioning is a problem, it can affect how we feel about ourselves, our relationships, and our lives.
Why not put vitality and intimacy back into your life, by reclaiming a satisfying sex life?
Treatment of sexual issues tends to be be more focused than in general psychotherapy, and can be of shorter duration depending upon the issues. Sex therapy is talk therapy, so please rest assured that I will not touch you or ask you to undress. Using words, talking, identifying road blocks to pleasure and giving you "Home-Play" exercises (exercises you practice alone or with your partner at home) are some of the basic tools used in a successful Sex Therapy.
If you are being treated for medical issues, with your permission I will collaborate with your health care practitioner to bring you the highest standard of care.
I embrace and honor all sexualities, confidentiality is strictly guaranteed.